Is Bids That Can Give A Scam?

by Mr. Penny Auction · 21 comments

Bids That Can Give Scam?

This review is a review about a new penny auction.

It will cover exactly what you need to know for those who are totally skeptical about the ability of Bids Penny Auctions to sustain the massive growth that it is experiencing.

Chances are that you landing on this page for a reason – you’re trying to find out if this penny auction is really legit.

There is some great info in this review an on this website that will let you understand what drives penny auctions and how they work.  Let’s face it, I didn’t understand how they worked when I first started looking at them either.

So whatever you ultimately decide, I have to congratulate you for taking the initiative and doing your research about the company

How Does A Penny Auction Work?

Well let me tell you first off, that Bids2Give is not a scam.  The products are real, the auctions are real, the winners are real and the MONEY is real.

In fact, several industry watchdogs have recently looked at companies like Bids2Give and Zeek Rewards among others and found that these are legitimate, legal companies that make their money from providing a real value and service.
Bottom line, I can tell you that it is NOT a scam.

Who Own Bids2Give?

The company was founded by Ron Jeffries.   He has decades of experience running network marketing companies, and he has surrounded himself with some of the sharpest set of people I have met on an MLM pre-launch before.

He started Wow Mobile, among other companies.

At present, the company is debt free, which is very unique for companies in any niche, much less network marketing.

Can You Make Money Giving Away Bids? Scam Alert

There are people who promote Bids as a “you don’t have to recruit or sell anything” kind of deal.
But the idea is that you are recruiting people to build your business and are paid a commission based on their marketing efforts.

However, whether you decide to recruit or not, you need to always place ads to advertise the auction site daily to grow the Bids customer base.  This point is really important.  The difference here is that people actually bid and win these items, and the more bidders, the more money Bids ultimately makes.

You can define legitimacy in any MLM opportunity based on whether it sells products and has actual customers.

And I hope you can see that Bids2Give is a real legitimate business.

New Penny Auction in Pre-Launch.  Click Here To Get In As A Founder

Join The Top Bids To Give Team
We've got the top team and exclusive marketing tools - ONLY for our downline. Get positioned and fill out the form

About Mr. Penny Auction
Mr. Penny Auction is a full-time well-known internet marketer currently flying under the radar with Bids That Give. We have exclusive marketing tools and are currently positioning leaders under our group. Just fill out the contact form and I'll call you back and talk to you one-on-one.

Visit my website →

Penny Auction Reporter Announcement: Bids That Give HAS LAUNCHED. Fill out the form by CLICKING HERE in order to get positioned with our team only marketing tools.

We are building out a robust set of tools, webinars and marketing materials.

{ 21 comments… read them below or add one }

Lisa-Marie July 22, 2012 at 10:08 pm

Hi thanks fo posting this up with some useful information. I will definately be looking into this business more this coming week. Do you know when they will be launching?

admin July 28, 2012 at 4:33 am

Hi Lisa-Marie.

Bids That Give is now live.
I will send you the link privately.

Jhon Chon July 28, 2012 at 12:31 pm

Wow. This bids that give thing really looks awesome!

Tyrell August 2, 2012 at 5:41 pm

As a Bid Ambassador, sharing the “Bids That Give” program, it’s all about giving… giving to underprivileged children, giving great deals and fun to our customers, and giving back to our affiliates. It’s also about “rewards” and that’s what we want for you! The Bid Ambassador program is truly a “People Helping People” business and rewards those that help the most people. The rewards come in many forms including cash rewards, however the best rewards just might be those you get from helping the children around the world!

click on the link below

admin August 2, 2012 at 5:45 pm

Thanks Tyrell. We at Penny Auction Reporter are super-stoked about this. We already have some custom marketing tools in place for our team. We have over 170 people in just about a week. If you want to jump in on our team, fill out the contact form please so we can get you started.

Sue Coggeshall August 8, 2012 at 7:54 pm

Hi there… I am wondering how legit your commentary can be since the name of the biz is “Bids That Give” not bids 2 give and the owner is Randy Jeffers NOT Ron Jeffries, can someone help me out here please.

Mr. Penny Auction August 9, 2012 at 12:14 am

Hi Sue,

I was asked to remove the exact name of the company for copyright reasons/compliance. You are right, it is Randy Jeffers. My bad on the typing I’ll fix that. I’ve been in contact with the master distributor and havehad a large part of my team meet with the company a couple weekends ago at their Las Vegas event. I couldn’t make it but would be happy to relay any info over the phone. Shoot over your phone privately via the contact page.

Michael August 10, 2012 at 4:08 am

Mr. Penny Auction- Correct me if I am wrong but the Legal team at BTG just sent an email out saying look out for marketing companies claiming to have exclusive rights to their marketing system.

“We have exclusive marketing tools and are currently positioning leaders under our group. Just fill out the contact form and I’ll call you back and talk to you one-on-one.” (your comment)

And the only approved marketing vendor is http://www.BiddersGoneViral.com Unless you have been approved too? Looking for some info

Mr. Penny Auction August 10, 2012 at 4:25 am

No, we have exclusive tools that are blind. Meaning they don’t mention BTG. We’re playing on a different level. If you are up for a chat, fill out the contact form and I’ll get more specific about the flow of the system and why we are doing it this way.

Patrick Smith August 12, 2012 at 9:52 pm

This website is so obviously run by the company that it’s “reviewing,” that it’s funny. I must hand it to you, though. There are enough suckers in the world that it’s worth your time to go through all this to make money. There are people who will do anything to strike it rich with as little effort as possible on their end. And you cater to those people. Bravo!

Mr. Penny Auction August 17, 2012 at 2:14 am

Patrick,

Expect a lot more content, bro. I build authority sites and build them in profitable niches. If anyone wants to partner with our team that knows how to do some wicked lead gen online, hit the contact form.

dena August 22, 2012 at 12:33 am

How is this company any different from Zeekler that was shut down by the SEC on August 18th?

Mr. Penny Auction August 22, 2012 at 1:50 am

Penny auctions are not the problem. The problem was Zeek Rewards was not running real auctions that were producing profits. It was a Ponzi. Same concept as Madoff ran a Ponzi scheme, but the vast majority of hedge funds are 100% legitimate.

I have a private call I can share with you from the BTG lawyer that explains the difference. I’ll email it to you.

erick August 22, 2012 at 2:32 pm

hi i want o get into bids that give in your team can u help me?

Mr. Penny Auction August 22, 2012 at 2:56 pm

We sure can Erick – click here to join.

Truth from the Inside September 2, 2012 at 2:54 am

The Truth is Keven Thommpson and Jorgey have kept your money crying some BS that they are trying to be compliant…lol! Its a front to keep your money!!!
Meanwhile Keven is trying to swoop in on Zeek money, by being a moderator to the legal settlement
Keven you work with the phoney competition and 2 x fellon Jotgy in scammy Bifify…

Kev PLease!…next time dont go to Troy for a lead on a job…friken hurtin!!!

solomon rodgers September 15, 2012 at 4:42 pm

Bids that give is a great business!!! They are not all the way live yet, but they are really really close! There are some amazing changes going on! Come be part of the fastest growing team on BTG! The BTG Power Team!!

cheap nike nfl jerseys October 11, 2012 at 8:04 pm
Jon O October 12, 2012 at 12:01 am

BidAmbassadors looks promising, http://www.bidambassadors.com/go/

Susan October 27, 2012 at 2:45 pm

Hi -

Anyone is BTG that needs help marketing to grow a bigger team should check out these tools and tips.

Bids That Give Webinars November 14, 2012 at 6:47 pm

Bids That Give is an amazing opportunity with great profit potential for affiliates. More importantly; however, a percentage of company profits are donated to charities. What could be better than that? You can join the penny auction to win products at huge discounts, become an affiliate and earn a supplemental income, all while contributing to a wonderful cause. To get more information about Bids That Give and Bid Ambassadors (affiliate-arm), check out these Bids That Give Webinars.